• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question for those who require BOS,etc.

I won't be asking for a bill of sale any time soon, but after several calls from the GBI about a gun I bought and sold (in 2015), I'll be tracking who and when. Not sure how they know I bought it or sold, no paperwork once so ever was done. They claim it was used in an officer-involved shooting and are trying to track its history. Felt bad I could not be of more help as well as puzzled as to how they tracked it.

I won't be asking for a bill of sale any time soon, but after several calls from the GBI about a gun I bought and sold (in 2015), I'll be tracking who and when. Not sure how they know I bought it or sold, no paperwork once so ever was done. They claim it was used in an officer-involved shooting and are trying to track its history. Felt bad I could not be of more help as well as puzzled as to how they tracked it.
I was in the parking lot when you sold it. My camera on the drone I use to record my sales captured your serial number and license plate. They asked me for the video and I gave it to them.

I went to an estate sale Friday morning. The guy in line in front of me was buying an old JC Higgins .22 rifle. They wrote down all of his info from his carry permit and his drivers license, then took pictures of both of them to boot. I was standing there watching this and thinking "nope".

I went to an estate sale Friday morning. The guy in line in front of me was buying an old JC Higgins .22 rifle. They wrote down all of his info from his carry permit and his drivers license, then took pictures of both of them to boot. I was standing there watching this and thinking "nope".
Understandable. Weapon of mass destruction.

bathing suit tuesday coming up
last years bath suit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom