• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any other local sites where people trade like this one, but I've never really looked. This is the only place with Biker13 meets anyway.
No one is ever truly banned from this site. Those who are gone today, can and will be back.
I hope it isn't too common. I personally only know of one person that was permanently banned having their account restored.

most of these guys on here are d bags, all the ones telling you bye and being a dick, have felt the same way at some point in the last several years, and everyone knows the site you speak of, thats why it shall not be named. yes this site is full of gayness, just laugh about it. and take advantage of the rare good deal every month or so.

BTW you told the seller on Thursday evening you had to “get your schedule together I’ll be in touch” On Saturday morning about 36 hours later you told him you were sending him payment. The item had been sold and marked as gone for 12 hours at that time.

Reported - Public call out.

see ya later, ODT hater,
negan and at.gif

BTW you told the seller on Thursday evening you had to “get your schedule together I’ll be in touch” On Saturday morning about 36 hours later you told him you were sending him payment. The item had been sold and marked as gone for 12 hours at that time.
Game, set, match.

There are several gun forums where "I'll take it" is the law. This site stated VERY CLEARLY "I'll take it" means absolutely nothing.

As always, RIF !

I don't know of any other local sites where people trade like this one, but I've never really looked. This is the only place with Biker13 meets anyway.

I hope it isn't too common. I personally only know of one person that was permanently banned having their account restored.
Oh its common

Reactions: JWC

I was reading the thread this morning and wondering if we would ever know what really happened and then....boom. mic drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom