• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller didn't hear from you exactly on time?....Sounds like you have bigger problems. The seller has probably put you on IGNORE also! lol
No. He replied and refunded my paypal after I contacted him and told him to ship. As far as I know I have never pissed anybody off around here.

So a guy sold an item that you wanted while the two do you were discussing him shipping it or you meeting him? You’re pissed because he sold it out from under you? It’s happned to me a time or two but That has nothing to do with a mans word or the keystrokes it takes to communicate on the site. I have my issues with how the site gets moderated and have voiced those concerns in the past. Saying that there are other sites that are ran better may or may not be true. That’s an assumption based on your opinion. If you’re talking about the spin off from this one, based on my assumption you’re vastly mistaken. People are gonna do what they want, when they want. Might need to spend the energy baking cookies if you can’t deal with that.

Would rather deal with cash, but hard to do if dude sells it out from under you.

It wasn't sold out from under you. An "I'll take it" means nothing without a committed deal, and you didn't have a committed deal with the seller, and from the looks of it that was because you didn't get back to the guy when you said you would. Let it go.

It's a private site so there is no "freedom of speech", the site owner makes the rules and you agreed to them when you joined.
That's fine and I have always played by the rules. But I have seen the light. Freedom of speech should not be regulated anywhere or anytime. It's no different than an infringement on our 2a rights.

It's a private site so there is no "freedom of speech", the site owner makes the rules and you agreed to them when you joined.

But what if you agree to a certain set of rules but the mods decide to interpret those rules differently than they were initially intended for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom