• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine and I have always played by the rules. But I have seen the light. Freedom of speech should not be regulated anywhere or anytime. It's no different than an infringement on our 2a rights.

So using that mindset you can walk into a private entity and brandish an ar and the owner of that entity can’t tell you to leave? Stop with the Odt speech suppression is like anti 2a bull crap. If you’re gonna argue this at least use better analogies or examples.

No it's odd that I committed to the purchase of an item. The guy sells out from under me without ever reaching out to me, because he didn't hear from me exactly on time. Looking at the "rules" it is completely up to the seller if that want to accept an "I wil take it" from a buyer.
i'll take it with no time and place set is meaningless...two people say i'll take it, one communicates to set up time and place in a timely manner, the other does not...guess who is going to get the item?

It wasn't sold out from under you. An "I'll take it" means nothing without a committed deal, and you didn't have a committed deal with the seller, and from the looks of it that was because you didn't get back to the guy when you said you would. Let it go.
Exactly my point. When somebody says "I wil take it" should be a man's word of commitment. Not a possibility. People should be held to a higher standard. And I am talking less than 8 hours of missed communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom