• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have lost hope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom line is its his stuff and he can sell it to whomever he/she wants regardless of what you say or do, or what he tells you. That's just a hard fact whether its this site or hell anywhere. People aren't obligated to sell to you or anyone. How do expect to site to make them so?
In addition to that, if I were to meet someone and it turns out they are way shady there is no way in hell I'm selling them a firearm. My judgement. my choice.

No it's odd that I committed to the purchase of an item. The guy sells out from under me without ever reaching out to me, because he didn't hear from me exactly on time. Looking at the "rules" it is completely up to the seller if that want to accept an "I wil take it" from a buyer.
you should really read my primer posted in a thread on how to run ODT auctions before you get mad and leave. It will help you participate in them.

I'm so confused now. So you obviously talked to him and y'all came to terms if you PayPal 'd him the money? That's a different story, you should be able to neg him in that case.
I could honestly care less about the negative feedback, cause I know that it start more **** than this thread. Just not that big of a deal to me.

You know just as well as any that those rules change depending on the mood of the mods and owner.
Yeah, man is that the truth, and the rules state that the rules can be changed at anytime by the owner of this site. You could ask him about any future changes, but I cannot guarantee he will answer your PM. Maybe you will have better luck than I have.

Yeah, man is that the truth, and the rules state that the rules can be changed at anytime by the owner of this site. You could ask him about any future changes, but I cannot guarantee he will answer your PM. Maybe you will have better luck than I have.
Because the owner is not even an active member on his site. Why do the dirty work when you can have people do it for free.

Can't we all just agree that the moderators, in general, just suck at their "jobs" and interpretation of the forum "rules", as their seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in their moderation, including some of the most effed up posts by some of them... yet who moderates the moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom