• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have noticed...

Hotdiggitydog

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
that whenever I put Rid-X in my septic system, the grass on top of my septic tank turns brown.
When I put in a homemade mix of corn meal, sugar, and yeast, the grass turns green. Anyone else experience anything like this?

that whenever I put Rid-X in my septic system, the grass on top of my septic tank turns brown.
When I put in a homemade mix of corn meal, sugar, and yeast, the grass turns green. Anyone else experience anything like this?
Cornmeal, sugar and yeast are supposed to be turned into sippin' whisky, not doo doo mitigation.

I just put poop and toilet paper in mine. Nothing ever changes. The grass never gets any different. I had to locate my septic tank with a steal rod. I have neighbors that have nice green grass over their field lines and brown everywhere else. Rid x and all that other crap is just a gimmick to make money.

With that said, it reminds me of my uncles old saying “ you know what’s magic? Everything you eat turns to shyt”
Hahaha… except “corn”, if you don’t chew it properly, the whole seed will make the entire trip down south….:becky::becky::becky:

Back
Top Bottom