• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Have The Roni

I am vaccinated, Moderna. I do work in healthcare. I do wear masks at work, but not out in public. Symptom onset was acute. All of a sudden there was a little gremlin sitting on my chest and a campfire over my forehead. For all you former Marines my muscles feel like I did a Murph. I tried to secure some monoclonal antibodies but the way my prescriber explains it; it was requiring diagnosis codes, treatment plans, E-scribe only, etc; which someone would need to be darn near admitted for. The pharmacy that has them (only one around) is seemingly implementing precautions so that only the most severe cases are prescribed them. Albuterol inhalers help, but that sends me tachycardic so there's a limit to use. I hope this answers everyone's questions. The one thing I am sure of in regard to Corona Virus is that there is no rhythm, rules, or reasoning that seems to justify who gets it and how bad they get it. I have been working in the rona world since it landed in the US, vaccinated for a year. Unsure of why it is whipping me so well as I consider myself to have a strong immune system and no "underlying conditions" outside of Dad Bod.

Hope this answers all questions. Y'all stay aware, prepared, and never scared.
Had to go into the dmv in Alpharetta today to enter you had to have the jab & mask. One Latino & Gf went postal because he had to go out & buy some mask. Anyone watching the rioting, rubber bullets & mace fly for the 30k anti lockdown protestors in Australia. With 28k losing their teaching, nursing, government jobs just this week just in New York for not getting the jab I predict it will start here with police arresting citizens for sitting on a remote beach. Cruz said funny how you can be offered the jab coming illegally across the border from Haiti but lose your job for refusing to get it if your border patrol.
The nba is probably going to get a “pass” tho.

Attachments

• 5CC8343C-D003-43E6-8B2B-5BBB11E2EE75.png
    5CC8343C-D003-43E6-8B2B-5BBB11E2EE75.png
    788.9 KB · Views: 11
Me, my wife and daughter had it.
I had fever for 3 days, wife had no fever. Daughter had slightly elevated, never broke 100.
Ivermectin, vit C, D3, high zinc, quercetin and NAC helped us. Daughter and I lost sense of taste for 2 or 3 days.
Do not stay in bed, move around, do not want to loose lung capacity.

I don't have faith in the vaxx, which is why I haven't received it. On a side not I have a very serious diabetic ulcer on my leg which has opened up, black and draining. The MD's have me on Levaquin and doxycycline which I've heard is treatment for China virus, hopefully I won't get it.
Prayer for you brother.

My daughter (32 yo) came down with it on Thur night with headache, nausea, low fever and generally could not sleep. Tested positive Fri afternoon - she is “unvaxed” like the rest of us filthy commoners, lol.
My wife spent time with her last Sun, Mon, & Tue eve - walking/talking for hour or two ea night. So she has a test scheduled tomorrow (Sun). Meanwhile, we decided to stay away from ea other for a couple days so she on one side of the compound and i am in the cave.
I have surgery scheduled for the 18th and i am supposed to test on the 13th anyway . So i am holding out the wife is negative ….. BAAHHHH !
Oh , the doc would not even give my daughter any meds !
Good luck to all of you. Prayers she gets better quick and you and the wife don’t pick it up so you can have your surgery.

Back
Top Bottom