• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Have The Roni

I hear that "they" are considering that everyone over 21 mush have and possess a handgun. "They" say its for the same reason as the shot, to protect others..
Jblue Jblue , how are you feeling? Any updates?
Jeddak Jeddak , do any of you have lingering side effects? Where do I obtain: Ivermectin, quercetin and NAC (also what is this one)?
41mag 41mag , how's your bunch?
Myself and daughter done very well with it.. if we really had it.. thanks.. Jblue Jblue , my buddy let us know if you can

I hear that "they" are considering that everyone over 21 mush have and possess a handgun. "They" say its for the same reason as the shot, to protect others..
Jeddak Jeddak , do any of you have lingering side effects? Where do I obtain: Ivermectin, quercetin and NAC (also what is this one)?
O2 is back to normal.
Will PM you on the rest.

Thanks for asking….my daughter(pos) is doing well. Her fever is gone….lasted 3 days or so…her symptoms have cleared for the most part after 3-4 days. The only other symptoms is the headache she said is still dragging on, and a little nausea. She did not use anything but OTC meds/vitamins. My wife tested negative and i am negative :).
We are fortunate, thank the Lord !
I was able to go to my first “pre-cert” for surgery today (knee replacement). I have a whole week of this stuff , the prep for surg. now is extensive ! Lol.
Edit to add… all three of us are unvaxxed :eek:

Thanks for asking….my daughter(pos) is doing well. Her fever is gone….lasted 3 days or so…her symptoms have cleared for the most part after 3-4 days. The only other symptoms is the headache she said is still dragging on, and a little nausea. She did not use anything but OTC meds/vitamins. My wife tested negative and i am negative :).
We are fortunate, thank the Lord !
I was able to go to my first “pre-cert” for surgery today (knee replacement). I have a whole week of this stuff , the prep for surg. now is extensive ! Lol.
Edit to add… all three of us are unvaxxed :eek:
We plan to stay unvaxxed
I'm having a hard time understanding why we haven't taken out country back!

Back
Top Bottom