• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I haven't wanted a motorcycle for a few years. But this...

Yamaha YZ 465 is way more than you need.....i couldnt imagine anything larger/faster/more torque on the dirt.
Heck, you couldnt even start out in first gear on that 465, under normal circumstance.....it would just stand straight up if you had any grip to the rear tire.
That 1000 shown is just nuts !! Maybe make it a street/trail duo sport or something.

Sounds like fun.

But still a bit slow. LOL
Lol! Not at my age with all the bones I've broken & shattered and the nerve damage that came with em' plus everything else I've messed up over the years. 35 years ago I'd have been wanting that bike, not anymore though, hell I sold my bike a few weeks ago after riding bikes for 49 years. Don't even miss it, it was time to hang it up. I'm certain my luck has finally run out where bikes are concerned so I'm done taking chances with the idiots in cages out there. I'll be taking all my chances inside one of the very cages I've despised for so long from now on.

Lol! Not at my age with all the bones I've broken & shattered and the nerve damage that came with em' plus everything else I've messed up over the years. 35 years ago I'd have been wanting that bike, not anymore though, hell I sold my bike a few weeks ago after riding bikes for 49 years. Don't even miss it, it was time to hang it up. I'm certain my luck has finally run out where bikes are concerned so I'm done taking chances with the idiots in cages out there. I'll be taking all my chances inside one of the very cages I've despised for so long from now on.
LOL,
I’ll be 57 in a couple months, still drag racing. Can’t imagine not doing it.

I could have all the fun I wanted on a CR250 ,or even a 125 for that matter .

A 1000cc :behindsofa:
I remember riding a buddy's Yamaha MX360 back in '78 & thinking "I never want to ride any dirtbikes as fast as this thing is again!" An old Honda CR125 is fine with me. Lol!

LOL,
I'll be 60 in a few myself. Too many injuries, concussions & arthritis to keep doing it. I was pretty rambunctious growing up, I starting breakin' stuff at a very young age. I don't wanna break no mo stuff mane! Lol!

LOL,
Drag clown :pound:
screenshot-www-instagram-com-2015-12-21-21-44-58.png

Back
Top Bottom