• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought 6 acres - a quick story to those looking for good priced land

I already met the less than friendly neighbor that lives one parcel over.... he seemed very displeased someone was buying the land lol
Lol my neighbor drove over one day to complain about myself and a couple friends shooting on my property (not even a lot, less than 100 rounds total I'd say), said it scared his cows and his dog. I told him sorry for the inconvenience but that's why I bought land out in the country. What's funny about this is that someone nearby empties a few drums on a machine gun a couple times a month and I just smile. I figure he's also the person who called and told the sheriffs that I was "standing in the road shooting AKs in the air" lol, the deputy came by, saw we were shooting in a safe direction and told us to have a nice day, I thanked him for his service and went back to shooting after he'd left.

Ah those grumpy neighbors...

Lol my neighbor drove over one day to complain about myself and a couple friends shooting on my property (not even a lot, less than 100 rounds total I'd say), said it scared his cows and his dog. I told him sorry for the inconvenience but that's why I bought land out in the country. What's funny about this is that someone nearby empties a few drums on a machine gun a couple times a month and I just smile. I figure he's also the person who called and told the sheriffs that I was "standing in the road shooting AKs in the air" lol, the deputy came by, saw we were shooting in a safe direction and told us to have a nice day, I thanked him for his service and went back to shooting after he'd left.

Ah those grumpy neighbors...
I have a feeling this might happen but I just don’t care, he can get over it or move

My neighbors are really good folks who were glad we bought land without the intention of developing on it. Down there those people would think I am weird if I didn't do a lot of shooting...And compared to them, I don't.

Back
Top Bottom