• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just bought my first suppressors!! Any advice? What is your favorite gun to suppress

What would you get for a 22lr ?
Any quality name brand but make sure it has SS baffles or stronger material to make cleaning (which you will do often) easier and open you up to different methods of cleaning I.E. blast cabinets or chemicals like the Dip. Also brings you up on ratings for full-auto, or .22WMR, 17.hmr, and on some cans 5.7

Ordered my first back in December (Silencero Spectre II) for 22LR.... Waiting for Approval..... Talked to QRF yesterday.... Still not expected until Aug/Sept.... Can't wait....
Getting it for my CZ455.... Have a couple Buckmarks.... Need to dig them out and see if either is threaded

Any quality name brand but make sure it has SS baffles or stronger material to make cleaning (which you will do often) easier and open you up to different methods of cleaning I.E. blast cabinets or chemicals like the Dip. Also brings you up on ratings for full-auto, or .22WMR, 17.hmr, and on some cans 5.7

Yep! Stay away from aluminum baffles, I trashed mine trying to clean them. Now I have a ~$400 paperweight.

Back
Top Bottom