• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just got a pedicure. LOL

My sister finally convinced me to go with her to go get a pedicure. Holy snap! It’s seriously such a stress reliever and so relaxing. I got a massage chair going and my feet in warm water that’s Trembling while the the person is doing the work. My first time ever doing this and I will do this more often my GF will be like SURPRISED that I want to go with her now when she goes. I highly recommend going fellas!

Haha thanks man. I didn’t think I was gonna get burned this badly. Lol

Them sparks will burn... it's science...

Chuck88 pedicure.gif
:)

Zen_Life Zen_Life I say boo to these naysayers. They know no nothing of paying a woman to please your flesh and provide you stress relief in exchange for money.

On second thought, that doesn't sound right...

After 43 years of marriage... last month my wife bought me a massage chair, that thing is HEAVEN!

My sister finally convinced me to go with her to go get a pedicure. Holy snap! It’s seriously such a stress reliever and so relaxing. I got a massage chair going and my feet in warm water that’s Trembling while the the person is doing the work. My first time ever doing this and I will do this more often my GF will be like SURPRISED that I want to go with her now when she goes. I highly recommend going fellas!
Please turn in your man card.

Back
Top Bottom