• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just want some more bakelite ak47 mags

I like the look and I know they are expensive

but why do they cost more and why are they superior? I run metal yugos and what not and have no issues

best mags I have found to date are the 20 rounder Hungarian mags meant for the amds

Like those 20 rounders too and they seem to be coming in regular enough that they should not be $30+

Not to try to hijack This Thread but I'm having a problem with my AK that is extremely frustrating. It is in this heading under AK handguard issue
Had a sile 56 that came to me with the lower retainer forward like that and had to trim a slight amount of the handguard to get the groove on the barrel to lineup with the retainer. If that is not it I agree with soviet and kertwood, you are not going to hurt it with a little hammering

Had a sile 56 that came to me with the lower retainer forward like that and had to trim a slight amount of the handguard to get the groove on the barrel to lineup with the retainer. If that is not it I agree with soviet and kertwood, you are not going to hurt it with a little hammering
I appreciate you responding. But I have tried a lot of hammering. The darn thing was a pain in the butt to even move forward when I replaced the plastic with wood.

Back
Top Bottom