• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I.....kinda dont have a problem with this: lighting sex offenders on fire early

Crazy story.

I know a guy who used to rob drug dealers anytime he found out about one. Yes, this guy is crazy as a loon, but oddly enough, he would never even consider robbing an honest or decent person. About 25 years ago he went in to rob a dealer he knew about and when he got in there he found some child hostages chained up. Well, he decided that warranted more than just a robbery, so he pistol whipped the dealer/kidnapper/whatever and then set him on fire and left him for dead. He even called the police and told on himself so that he could turn those kids over to authorities. He did quite a few years in the pen for it. The dealer he set on fire did not die. And oh yes, this happened in Florida.

I’ve long thought that we should contract with some sub-Saharan country such as Congo to house our violent and predatory criminals. Everybody wins: Congo gets much needed revenue, we save massive amounts of money. I’ve heard that the typical inmate costs the taxpayers 36k a year. I bet Congo would do it for a tenth of that.

I’ve long thought that we should contract with some sub-Saharan country such as Congo to house our violent and predatory criminals. Everybody wins: Congo gets much needed revenue, we save massive amounts of money. I’ve heard that the typical inmate costs the taxpayers 36k a year. I bet Congo would do it for a tenth of that.

Splendid idea. Really.

Crazy story.

I know a guy who used to rob drug dealers anytime he found out about one. Yes, this guy is crazy as a loon, but oddly enough, he would never even consider robbing an honest or decent person. About 25 years ago he went in to rob a dealer he knew about and when he got in there he found some child hostages chained up. Well, he decided that warranted more than just a robbery, so he pistol whipped the dealer/kidnapper/whatever and then set him on fire and left him for dead. He even called the police and told on himself so that he could turn those kids over to authorities. He did quite a few years in the pen for it. The dealer he set on fire did not die. And oh yes, this happened in Florida.
I've always thought there is too much crazy in the world. After reading this, I'm starting to reconsider that perhaps there's not enough crazy.

Back
Top Bottom