• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
This struck me as odd and very rare and left me wondering how it came to be. My friend which I will not say which one bought an UZI. A real UZI not a knock off. The interesting thing that I found odd is when he got the gun there was two sets of instructions. One set of instructions on how to operate the gun obviously. Now here is where it got real freaky. The second set of instructions was how to convert the gun to full auto. Not only that the parts to convert it were included. Now how many times have you heard of that before. I say he is a friend but really an acquaintance through a friend that I had the opportunity to talk to while I was at a friends meet. He is selling it if he avoid jail long enough.

This struck me as odd and very rare and left me wondering how it came to be. My friend which I will not say which one bought an UZI. A real UZI not a knock off. The interesting thing that I found odd is when he got the gun there was two sets of instructions. One set of instructions on how to operate the gun obviously. Now here is where it got real freaky. The second set of instructions was how to convert the gun to full auto. Not only that the parts to convert it were included. Now how many times have you heard of that before. I say he is a friend but really an acquaintance through a friend that I had the opportunity to talk to while I was at a friends meet. He is selling it if he avoid jail long enough.

Would your friend meet up with a friend of mine to make a friendly transaction in a friendly location for a friendly amount of cash??? Asking for a friend... :pound:

Why would you say this on the internet?

Just possible it is a mid 80s gun. Don't you remember all the full auto kits available at the gunshows from then? They had step by step instructions, and all reminded you (the buyer) to not forget to register with the ATF and give them a 200 buck tax payment.

Back
Top Bottom