• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

I was at a gun show and was by a booth where they were selling the traps you screw onto the end of a barrel to catch your leftovers while cleaning a gun, I think they are called solvent traps? Anyway he was explaining to someone how to turn them into silencers, I wanted to say something to him and the person listening intently about all the other stuff you need to go through before you can make it a silencer. But just walked away. It's folks like that that really piss me off.

Best list it on gunbroker, ebay and craigslist, I'm sure if he describes the package clearly someone will be round to take it off his hands soon enough.

They didnt follow through on called reports on possible terroristic threats lately, this person would probably be safe if they did all three

I was at a gun show and was by a booth where they were selling the traps you screw onto the end of a barrel to catch your leftovers while cleaning a gun, I think they are called solvent traps? Anyway he was explaining to someone how to turn them into silencers, I wanted to say something to him and the person listening intently about all the other stuff you need to go through before you can make it a silencer. But just walked away. It's folks like that that really piss me off.

hell those solvent traps are everywhere now lol, they make them really convenient so that an oil filter treads right on to catch all of those nasty solvents!

28685704_1879558182107451_4900919308097421312_n.png

Last big gun show I went to at the Lakewood Fairgrounds back in 83 or 84 there was a guy selling the kits out of the trunk of his car, parked right by the front door.
Two of the Fulton County deputy sheriffs I was with each bought a kit and a bunch of magazines.
That's the same show I bought that M11-9mm at, I remember somebody in the show talking about that guy. I think he showed up right after the show started, I was in line waiting for the show to open up to get the $185 deal on the M11-9 but I don't remember seeing him then.

I'd be willing to bet Ol Danny would whoop somebody's ass over that meme, he was a boxer in prison before he became an actor. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom