• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

Just possible it is a mid 80s gun. Don't you remember all the full auto kits available at the gunshows from then? They had step by step instructions, and all reminded you (the buyer) to not forget to register with the ATF and give them a 200 buck tax payment.
Ah yes the 80s... What a glorious decadent materialistic decade. When a man could do damn near anything as long as you had the $200.00 cover charge.
But as far as the current mystery Uzi is concerned I say run and don't look back. As they would say on my van at work " Dat sound just like a sotup'. You's a fool if you fall fo' dat."

Ah yes the 80s... What a glorious decadent materialistic decade. When a man could do damn near anything as long as you had the $200.00 cover charge.
But as far as the current mystery Uzi is concerned I say run and don't look back. As they would say on my van at work " Dat sound just like a sotup'. You's a fool if you fall fo' dat."
Very well could have been. That's why I hit the bricks, like pronto.

Would your friend meet up with a friend of mine to make a friendly transaction in a friendly location for a friendly amount of cash??? Asking for a friend... :pound:
not-atf-how-do-you-do-fellow-firearmenthusiasts-25710836.png

Back
Top Bottom