• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

IMG_0997.JPG

It would require a notched full auto bolt, recoil spring, and a full auto lower to covert a semi auto Uzi to full auto Then you would have to cut the restrictor ring off and open up the sear slots. More than a "few parts" and simple instructions. It's basically every part of the Uzi except the receiver and the barrel.

I think the guy you know is full of crap.

The instructions had printed on the front very clearly. I looked it over and all the parts necessary to do what the book said to do were in the bag. It wasn't BS. Believe what you will. I know what I saw and it was legit. I wouldn't start a thread and take a heap of flack from a flock of trolls over a bogus set up. Hey there is a good band name. Flock of sea trolls. You would have to grow up in the 80's to get that one. It was a very old set up. The gun was pristine. Looked as though it had never been fired. The carry case had a layer of dust on it as if it had been stored for a very long time. The bag of parts wasn't a few pieces of scrap metal. It had internal parts. He declined offers of 5000 from what I heard. That was before I went over and inspected it. Who knows I am not a UZI expert. From what I saw it looked legit. Enough so I would start a thread on it. If it looked like a pile of sh*t I wouldn't have posted anything.

The instructions had printed on the front very clearly. I looked it over and all the parts necessary to do what the book said to do were in the bag. It wasn't BS. Believe what you will. I know what I saw and it was legit. I wouldn't start a thread and take a heap of flack from a flock of trolls over a bogus set up. Hey there is a good band name. Flock of sea trolls. You would have to grow up in the 80's to get that one. It was a very old set up. The gun was pristine. Looked as though it had never been fired. The carry case had a layer of dust on it as if it had been stored for a very long time. The bag of parts wasn't a few pieces of scrap metal. It had internal parts. He declined offers of 5000 from what I heard. That was before I went over and inspected it. Who knows I am not a UZI expert. From what I saw it looked legit. Enough so I would start a thread on it. If it looked like a pile of sh*t I wouldn't have posted anything.

2C1789C5-003E-4F03-99C9-F6D6D7C24F96.jpeg

If anyone knows of anyone who has parts in their possession to convert a weapon to full auto, tell them what it could cost them, then walk away rapidly. Personally, I wouldn't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom