• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know a guy

If anyone knows of anyone who has parts in their possession to convert a weapon to full auto, tell them what it could cost them, then walk away rapidly. Personally, I wouldn't want to know.
I don't believe that simply owning parts is a crime.
You can buy full auto parts online, as long as you aren't using them to manufacture a 'machine gun' you aren't breaking any laws.
There was a guy selling full auto sears at the Jonesboro gun show not that long ago, in the past couple of years.

as soon as I saw it was in the room I bolted immediately

I looked it over and all the parts necessary to do what the book said to do were in the bag. It wasn't BS

You looked it over while running out of the room?

3A13D89C-0EC5-41FD-AC20-64AC87718588.gif

It would require a notched full auto bolt, recoil spring, and a full auto lower to covert a semi auto Uzi to full auto Then you would have to cut the restrictor ring off and open up the sear slots. More than a "few parts" and simple instructions. It's basically every part of the Uzi except the receiver and the barrel.

I think the guy you know is full of crap.
Perhaps. I know nothing of Uzis, other than the fact that there were legal conversions being done by an Atlanta shop in the 1980s for under $150. I wouldn't think all of the above mods could be done for that price unless the semi guns were being imported with most of the hardware already in place.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I’m not going to tell you how but you can modify an uzi by only making modifications to the sear and bolt . No other changes are needed . That being said just don’t do it . It’s not worth it and you won’t survive federal prison

My uzi is a legal conversion done by hard times armory and all they did is modify the sear and the bolt . That’s it . All the rest is Israeli semi auto uzi

I’m not going to tell you how but you can modify an uzi by only making modifications to the sear and bolt . No other changes are needed . That being said just don’t do it . It’s not worth it and you won’t survive federal prison

My uzi is a legal conversion done by hard times armory and all they did is modify the sear and the bolt . That’s it . All the rest is Israeli semi auto uzi
HTA! That's who I was thinking about.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom