• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know another post about the ATF brace rule. Please watch the video from GOA.

Whatever you say.

Has anyone seen any new prison construction to accommodate 44 million new felons? :doh:
See a govt overspending and looking to over tax people and collect funds. I'm no accountant but a 120 day free stamp is nothing compared to the backup of forms that will potentially make felons and fines of 40 million by way of govt negligence. Not saying you're wrong please don't interpret that. I'm saying they are wrong and idgaf what an ATF agent "says". He's an agent. Nothing more Nothing less.

Found out that I have a client that is an ATF Special Agent on the enforcement side. I asked him a few questions this evening.

1. The time frame is not to approval. It's to submitting the form, so not an issue.
2. He said it was perfectly okay to go ahead and put a normal stock on it before taking the pics.
3. He wasn't completely sure about the engraving, but said the serial number might be enough to distinguish the weapon.
4. There is no "Got ya!" and everyone just needs to calm the **** down. (My words)
5. Because this is a new classification and everyone knows it's a pain in the ass, (apparently many agents do not agree with it) we are getting free stamps without having any waiting period.

Other than the fact the weapon will be registered, there is no problem with this.
Other things law enforcement says:

1: Nine your fine, Ten your mine

2: If you have nothing to hide, there is no reason to not talk to us (double negative)

3: We just don’t shoot dogs, it was being aggressive. (Regardless of property rules)

4: He/she was resisting arrest. (No warrant for arrest or probable cause)

5: Yes they are breaking the law, but what do you want me to do about it? (Actually had a Roswell pd say this to me)

6: You indicated they have weapons, I’m not going to confront them (same incident as #5)

Anyone is free to add to this list!

2: If you have nothing to hide, there is no reason to not talk to us (double negative)

3: We just don’t shoot dogs, it was being aggressive. (Regardless of property rules)

5: Yes they are breaking the law, but what do you want me to do about it? (Actually had a Roswell pd say this to me)

6: You indicated they have weapons, I’m not going to confront them (same incident as #5)

You can't drive on this sidewalk

Blow into this tube

You have the right to remain silent

Whatever you say.

Has anyone seen any new prison construction to accommodate 44 million new felons? :doh:
What else does he pay you to tell everyone.

If your bg check is not approved in 88 days (due to delay or negligence on our behalf) we have the authority to take enforcement and punitive action against you. Especially now that we know what you have in your illegal possession.

Whatever you say.

Matter of fact, why don't you show some 2nd amendment love and let your community know some mailing addresses or inside tracks to contact your client (not ATF related). Rather than spread compliance, do you have any support for our rights and do you trust your client or the 2A community more? I say this without malice. I believe if law abiding citizens are on a registry, so should those that enforce.

And to be fair, he's not a lawyer and was going off what the lawyer(s) in question were telling him.

I just heard the owner of SB Tactical repeat the 922(r) claim in The Reload podcast last night, even though the ATF has already said that it's not an issue, although that may simply be time-delay.

Anyway, I do agree with the Fudd Busters guy that going off into the weeds on the 88 days or 922(r) stuff is pretty pointless, and we need to focus on the main issues with the new rule.
basically said 922r doesn't matter anymore if you form 1 it right? that is good info! I have put off building an AK sbr for years because of 922r. looking for a cheaper arsenal pistol now.

Btw I would never give up a source advocating for our rights.
Interesting group of posts here. You've accused me of being in the employ of the ATF, said I should DOX my client because he is ATF and implied I'm not a 2A advocate... just because I posted some info that indicates the new rule is not the world ending trap for 44 million legal gun owners that many here are saying it is.

When none of the mass arrests that you guys are saying are about to happen actually happen I will expect your apology.

Interesting group of posts here. You've accused me of being in the employ of the ATF, said I should DOX my client because he is ATF and implied I'm not a 2A advocate... just because I posted some info that indicates the new rule is not the world ending trap for 44 million legal gun owners that many here are saying it is.

When none of the mass arrests that you guys are saying are about to happen actually happen I will expect your apology.
You're optimism is considered. Nice pointing the finger back strategy to imply your "informing people". Also not saying "mass arrests" or roundups. A snake is subtle until it's not. Also, never implied, simply exploited your advocating for the compliance and I quote "there is no got ya...and everything is okay with this." Yea guy...sounds like it's okay cuz your ATF buddy said it is. Nothing interesting here just the usual folks that got us here in the first place. I'm not here to sound an alarm. There's enough of those in this world. What I will do is challenge someone that says "it's okay man, its only a 16 inch barrel its 2033, my atf buddy said its okay". I'm not trying to get banned on here so I'll leave it alone but you? Yea you...you need some work done on you. Real work. Worked. Have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom