• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know another post about the ATF brace rule. Please watch the video from GOA.

Right. Most of us are already “on the list.”
The big difference is that those previous NFA items were acquired/constructed  after the stamp was received. This is self incriminating and declaring that an NFA item is in your posession prior to receiving the stamp.

The big difference is that those previous NFA items were acquired/constructed  after the stamp was received. This is self incriminating and declaring that an NFA item is in your posession prior to receiving the stamp.
Exactly! And it’s very somewhere with what they did on the form one suppressors.

Can’t understand why anyone would come to someones thread and **** in the middle of it!!!??? Takes a real dick to do something like that.

Again thank you for posting this, it’s the first time i had seen it!!!!
You really have to be pretty sensitive to think that's what I did by telling the OP that this video was already in the big thread and being discussed there. Sorry if I got your panties in a wad about it.

Not a problem. Usually the mods consolidate these kinds of things.
There’s been so many pistol brace threads I can’t even keep up. This video just had a lot of good information. I haven’t heard before. Wanted to make sure other people were aware as in I had no clue about the 88 day rule.

As a law-abiding citizen, taxpayer, feeling that Our rights are being targeted and stomped on just for exercising those rights inside of the letter of the law, because one side hates us for whatever bigoted reason.

My personal example: Worked really hard to put together a colt commando clone along the lines of the IDF Chief of staff, Magpul pistol brace, factory setup/legal. I did a really good paracord job on the internal sling, better than his sling setup in this picture, _this job is really tight_ and took lots of tries to get right. and now I have to dismantle that sling job, or fill out new, arbitrary, special, paperwork?

I won't give you paperwork you don't deserve, or my fingerprints that you already have off a Carry Permit.

To Comply, I'm putting in an 18" BBL, but all of that cost me: where can I send the Bill on parts and Labor?

The line has been crossed on all of this, Its gun registration, simple and plain.

I thought never again meant never again, but here we are.

1674331436405.png

As a law-abiding citizen, taxpayer, feeling that Our rights are being targeted and stomped on just for exercising those rights inside of the letter of the law, because one side hates us for whatever bigoted reason.

My personal example: Worked really hard to put together a colt commando clone along the lines of the IDF Chief of staff, Magpul pistol brace, factory setup/legal. I did a really good paracord job on the internal sling, better than his sling setup in this picture, _this job is really tight_ and took lots of tries to get right. and now I have to dismantle that sling job, or fill out new, arbitrary, special, paperwork?

I won't give you paperwork you don't deserve, or my fingerprints that you already have off a Carry Permit.

To Comply, I'm putting in an 18" BBL, but all of that cost me: where can I send the Bill on parts and Labor?

ATF is, in my example, stealing the personal defense weapon of a law abiding AIPAC supporter who was almost killed in NICE in 2016 by ISIL.

The line has been crossed on all of this, Its gun registration, simple and plain.

I though never again meant never again, but here we are.

View attachment 5243565
Well said sir.

100%. I just meant from a gun “registration” POV. I’d rather pay the $200 and SBR when I feel like it and not be bound to an 120 day period or risk a visit if they can’t do their job within 88 days.

Back
Top Bottom