• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know another post about the ATF brace rule. Please watch the video from GOA.

Seems to be some changes and how they are doing it. Please be sure to watch the video. Good information about the 88 day rule, which I had not heard of before.

This is fantastic information for the blind. Thanks for sharing. I was already skeptical on the ATF "120" day rule and hearing that there's repercussions for their negligence through punitive action just confirms their intentions.

There is no '88 Day Rule' in this context... Please watch the Fudd Busters video above explaining why this is simply fear mongering.

The first clue that it's BS is when they say that the ATF is not using NICs for background checks, but Larosiere goes way beyond that and explains why it's not a real thing in the video.

Did anyone really expect any less from the commie marxist pigs that have taken control of our country, a blind man could have seen this coming. Once this is done and they realize they can get away with it they will make rules for all guns. They will no longer need congress to pass laws, all they need to do is make rules. Maybe next year it will be any gun with less than a 3 foot barrel.

Attachments

• 8538.jpeg
    8538.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 21
Found out that I have a client that is an ATF Special Agent on the enforcement side. I asked him a few questions this evening.

1. The time frame is not to approval. It's to submitting the form, so not an issue.
2. He said it was perfectly okay to go ahead and put a normal stock on it before taking the pics.
3. He wasn't completely sure about the engraving, but said the serial number might be enough to distinguish the weapon.
4. There is no "Got ya!" and everyone just needs to calm the **** down. (My words)
5. Because this is a new classification and everyone knows it's a pain in the ass, (apparently many agents do not agree with it) we are getting free stamps without having any waiting period.

Other than the fact the weapon will be registered, there is no problem with this.

Found out that I have a client that is an ATF Special Agent on the enforcement side. I asked him a few questions this evening.

1. The time frame is not to approval. It's to submitting the form, so not an issue.
2. He said it was perfectly okay to go ahead and put a normal stock on it before taking the pics.
3. He wasn't completely sure about the engraving, but said the serial number might be enough to distinguish the weapon.
4. There is no "Got ya!" and everyone just needs to calm the **** down. (My words)
5. Because this is a new classification and everyone knows it's a pain in the ass, (apparently many agents do not agree with it) we are getting free stamps without having any waiting period.

Other than the fact the weapon will be registered, there is no problem with this.
"88 day rule is a got ya." - ATF buddy

Back
Top Bottom