• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know I am going to regret asking this but.....

A 4 door Wrangler is nothing but a compromise vehicle. It was made for married guys with kids. The guy wanted a Wrangler real bad and his ball breaker I mean wife said he couldn't have one unless it had room for strollers and baby seats. Oh and then the wife makes it her mall crawler.
It's as wrong as a 4 door Porsche or new Harleys with big touch screens on the handle bars.

they selling hell out of em,guess its a snowflake thing
It certainly is. The snowflake generation has no clue about or memory of what Jeeps or sports cars were really about. That's why we now have the Subaru WRX or the Civic Type R sedan. Or worst of all the Hyundai Veloster with two doors on one side and one on the other.

They've replaced the mini-van as the soccer mom and granny favorite and they are about as off-road capable as a Dodge Caravan. Same hate if Chevy made a 4-door Corvette with a 4 cylinder.
A lot of the 4 door Wranglers are 2WD only. Why not just buy a Cherokee? Oh and looks super retarded when you see one with all the doors removed.

It certainly is. The snowflake generation has no clue about or memory of what Jeeps or sports cars were really about. That's why we now have the Subaru WRX or the Civic Type R sedan. Or worst of all the Hyundai Veloster with two doors on one side and one on the other.
look at High School Parking Lots thats all you need to know.

I like the looks of the 4 door, and the added space is great whether for people or stuff. Regardless, either one you choose is a compromise depending on your priorities. The let down with either version is the powertrain. The jeep needs more cubes or a diesel option for low end torque.

I wouldn't buy either. I'd rather have a newish 4runner.

They are a soccer mom vehicle that looks like a jeep. Its underpowered, horrible gas mileage, crappy tow capacity, and you give up the greatest benefit of a jeep which is the short wheel base.

Back
Top Bottom