• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know I am going to regret asking this but.....

Yeah, cause Subaru doesn’t know anything about racing(driving in circles).....

As a former owner of an 05 STI, I would take one of these over a brand new Mustang or Camaro.
I'm not saying that Subaru doesn't know anything about racing or performance. I'm just saying that it would be nice to have a coupe version of the WRX or other Subaru model. Yeah the BRZ is okay but not really what I expected in a Subaru.

Oh I understand, like I said above, building what people want is good business, even if it doesn’t make sense.

And for the record, I drive a regular cab, shortbed, 4wd Tacoma so I know what you mean.
I love a regular cab short bed truck no matter what brand. But right about now I'd be perfectly content with a long bed old man truck.

I’ll admit I don’t understand the 2wd ones, but I think the mall crawlers bother me more than 4 doors does. I have a YJ, an XJ and a ZJ. The extra space is nice to have sometimes. I guess they don’t quite have the iconic look to them with 4 doors. I offered to trade my wife’s sequoia in on a 4 door wrangler, but she prefers a two door herself. That being said though, if anyone here is emotionally crushed by owning a 4 door J series, I’d be happy to take it off their hands so their healing can begin, lol.

Not crushed just figured I’d open Pandora’s box on here so when I inevitably roll up at a meet and greet in it I won’t have to hear someone say “I wonder who drives that pos” because they will already know

I had a 97 and loved it but always wanted a 4 door because I saw a built out one that I loved. So I found one with pretty low mileage for a good price and bought it and was pretty excited and was going to post about my new daily driver then I noticed that that the ODT may not share in my enthusiasm
Hey man post up what you have/like. It's all about what YOU like not the rest of us. And don't go by my opinion. I own a Hi Point and TWO Jimenez 9mm pistols. Oh and an ugly old 85 LeBaron ragtop that's currently at the shop. It's all personal preference.

Hey man post up what you have/like. It's all about what YOU like not the rest of us. And don't go by my opinion. I own a Hi Point and TWO Jimenez 9mm pistols. Oh and an ugly old 85 LeBaron ragtop that's currently at the shop. It's all personal preference.

I can faintly hear BIKER13 BIKER13 in the distance saying “quit babying that snowflake”

Sometimes the 4 door is just the family extension of the two door Jeep. I have a kid and a car seat now and here is now way in hell I would try to crawl my butt in the back seat to buckle him in.

I’ve owned three wranglers. And the last one was a 4 door. I’ve also had jeeps that were not daily drivers that Litterally went over a year without a top or doors on them.

Also I don’t like an automatic in a Jeep. But guess what my next one will be an automatic because I can not afford the divorce the would be caused by trying to teach my wife to drive a manual.

My two cents and you got more than what you paid for.

Why a four door Jeep, doors off?

The same reason why:

...people ride Harleys with loud pipes, thousands in extra chrome, and fake Biker gang leather clothing

...guys with nothing to tow drive four door F350 diesels for commuting to Atlanta 5 days a week

...guys drive half ton crew cab Fords, Chevys, Dodges with 4 - 6" lift kits to commute to Atlanta

...guys buy $7k zero turn mowers to cut their half acre yard.

...people buy one ton diesel trucks because "they last forever", spend hundreds in extra maintenance, and trade in at 150k.

Back
Top Bottom