• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know I am going to regret asking this but.....

That's WAY cool! The old style boxy Broncos bring ALL the money these days. But if I could take my pick from the older 4WD models it would be a tough choice between the Bronco or the Scout. Both damn good vehicles.
People always ask "Why don't you restore it like new" I reply why do I want to put $50k in making a pavement princess that you're afraid to get dirty or scratched. It's a damn four-wheel drive truck not a show car.

I’m actually looking for a decent JK now. Just 2 doors though. :D

Be ready to lay your wallet down, I got a 08 Rubicon with 65,000 miles and had to drop 17k on it but it has some mods on it but that’s offset by it not being in immaculate condition, but I don’t care about that

Cool! I've never zees that style of Land Cruiser before.

This one is actually considered an HJ 45. They made several variations including the troop carrier.

1e2a020f4a1182ddb9f34257b198d6f8--toyota-land-cruiser-landcruiser.jpg

This one is actually considered an HJ 45. They made several variations including the troop carrier.

View attachment 1622441
Well that's more like a Japanese Land Rover. Like the early Land Cruiser models that came after it. I can't criticize that since they were designed that way. And speaking of Rovers I'm no fan of them at all except for the cool one you don't see very often. The Defender is the best model Rover has or had. I think they were all diesel powered.

Back
Top Bottom