• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I know nothing about Lugers

Thanks everybody for the input! Sounds like it’s a great looking shooter and no safe queen collectible. It’ll be shot today for sure. I’ll post a video!!

Now... need to find out about this trapdoor I bought too. I’ll post separately soon

1DFA45C6-6EF3-4CDA-A56C-9DE5F0826DE9.jpeg
E8A6DA46-B62B-43E9-BEBB-ABA52CA87563.jpeg
Trapdoor you say?
:love:
Sneak peak

What he said . It’s a fine example but it’s not what you typically see .

Please keep in mind. Unless they have paperwork proving it .... do not buy a story . I don’t care if they tell you Hitler used it . Unless they have proof that story is worth zero. Just focus on the pistol. That being said his assessment matches mine.

If you are going to shoot it please take the grips off . A puppy dies every time Luger grips crack.

I have a few Luger pistols . One is documented war time , one is a beater shooter and I also have a mini. Good pistols
View attachment 1629948
As much as I hate to I am going to have to agree with everything he said here. I saddens me but I have to in good conscious.

As much as I hate to I am going to have to agree with everything he said here. I saddens me but I have to in good conscious.
I’m sorry you are sad . That is what it is . Have more nazi pistols than anything else . I don’t buy stories . Some people will. If you have papers then yeah but if not I’m just buying the gun.

Even then you gotta be careful. I’ve ran across 3 fake pistols. Stamps were put on post war

I’m sorry you are sad . That is what it is . Have more nazi pistols than anything else . I don’t buy stories . Some people will. If you have papers then yeah but if not I’m just buying the gun.

Even then you gotta be careful. I’ve ran across 3 fake pistols. Stamps were put on post war
Well you are right. If you don't have the documentation and certification then you really don't know what you have. There are to many A holes out there shucking and jiving.

The other thing that bugs me is the term nazi, 99% of guns were used by the german armed forces, very few by members of the nazi party.

In 1940 less than 10% of the german population belonged to the nazi political party, far fewer employed by them, even less armed by them.

The other thing that bugs me is the term nazi, 99% of guns were used by the german armed forces, very few by members of the nazi party.

In 1940 less than 10% of the german population belonged to the nazi political party, far fewer employed by them, even less armed by them.
That's what makes the actual Nazi or SS guns so desirable. Less numbers more value. Hard to prove though.

Back
Top Bottom