• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love Alien Gear Holsters!!!

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I sent back to Alien Gear 2 OWB holsters I purchased last year from them. 1 was for the Sig P220, and the other was for the FNX Tactical. I no longer needed these holsters, so I went on line to my account, found these two, and requested 2 new ones though their lifetime exchange program. I requested a new one for my new Charter Arms Pitbull 45 acp revolver, and one for a 5" no rail 1911. I sent back my two at a cost of 7.85. Today I received my 2 brand new holsters, along with a bag of accessories, i.e....grommets, screws, rubber bushings.....They fit perfectly and my cost was ZERO!!!!!!!
Thank you Alien Gear!!!!!!

This is what they sent me. I had the same type previously. BTW I did not just send back the "shells" I sent back the whole holster, and received brand new complete holsters in exchange.
Order Details

Item
Sku Qty
GyRWpU13YlxLi1WRCB8sV3toiTWVATlOj1V-pYyii6YPC-jfDNEA8g_Dgci8gBzf_z0tqiifeDg0SZRjlHPQzgdt8qwKPw4mywsfmB6txiHoIS-9YdlhaB8Yx7s1kYOfa6kD6V9PHXe5SAhVLeIq0jJXa7F32PmhuQ_L3yKyXHmiwqu1CGfethyVh8_NT4kQEUapV-_5al66EI7bLfk=s0-d-e1-ft

Alien Gear Cloak Slide OWB Holster (Outside the Waistband)

Gun

1911 - 5 inch

Leather

Black Leather

Left/Right Handed

Left Handed

Aliengear Cloak Slide OWB Holster-0007-Black-LH

GyRWpU13YlxLi1WRCB8sV3toiTWVATlOj1V-pYyii6YPC-jfDNEA8g_Dgci8gBzf_z0tqiifeDg0SZRjlHPQzgdt8qwKPw4mywsfmB6txiHoIS-9YdlhaB8Yx7s1kYOfa6kD6V9PHXe5SAhVLeIq0jJXa7F32PmhuQ_L3yKyXHmiwqu1CGfethyVh8_NT4kQEUapV-_5al66EI7bLfk=s0-d-e1-ft

Alien Gear Cloak Slide OWB Holster (Outside the Waistband)

Gun

S&W K Frame 2 inch Barrel

Leather

Black Leather

Left/Right Handed

Left Handed

Aliengear Cloak Slide OWB Holster-0376-Black-LH

So you guys get credit for a couple of new sales at Alien Gear. Last night I ordered two Tuck 3.0 IWB's and a 3rd shell. I placed the order at 9:38pm and received a notice that shipping times fluctuate based on high demand and that their current order to shipping time was 2-3 days. At 1:34am this morning I received a tracking number. What the heck? 4 hour shipping on a Saturday night? WOW!

Now......if the day comes that you sell or trade off any of your guns.......you can send back the complete holster setup for a new one. as long as you can show your order number for the original. It's a great program, along with it being a great product!!

Back
Top Bottom