• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love Hawgs because they...

MacTavish

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
10403615_10153945907477178_3415408466557152683_n.jpg

I think this illustrates the issue with Muslims.

They hate bacon. There is something basically wrong with hating bacon.

I guess it builds up angst until they start beheadings and blowing themselves up.

The UN should just drop bacon over all affected areas until those morons come around.

\

I guess it builds up angst until they start beheadings and blowing themselves up.

They don't hate bacon. They just hate that bacon comes from pigs. And that they can't drink alcohol, only coffee.

So they are pissed off and jittery. Thus why its easy to get them to blow themselves up.

I think this illustrates the issue with Muslims.

The UN should just drop bacon over all affected areas until those morons come around.
Yeah, like Travolta told Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction " Yeah, but bacon is good..."

They don't hate bacon. They just hate that bacon comes from pigs. And that they can't drink alcohol, only coffee.

So they are pissed off and jittery. Thus why its easy to get them to blow themselves up.

And they are always stoning women to death and making the ones who ain't killed stay all covered up. Something basically wrong with that.

Lots of problems start when you wean off the bacon.

Back
Top Bottom