• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love me some low ballin' ODT poors.....

Easiest way to weed em out is to list a good bit over what you want for it and let them haggle you down to a better number…makes people feel good and you still make more than what you wanted
That's what I thought I was doing, LOL. I'd be happy with $100 for it. Half of asking. I never even responded to him. Another nitwit wanted to pay NOW but could pick up until tomorrow. I told him he could pay when he picked it up at the "meet" and he ghosted, so.....SCAM.

In my experience its folks that got money thats cheapernhail :lol:
The people with money are the cheapest. I sold a Jeep Cherokee to the president of Meril Lynch. His beacon score was unbelievable. It was a unit number bonus so I didn't care if they gave it away. By the time we made the deal we had to drive the SUV all the way out to some big lakeside community and hour and half away. One of us followed the other so we could get back obviously. His wife whipped out a special check book and on the check it said not valid if check is under 5,000 dollars. I had never seen anything like that check, their house, the neighborhood and how many cars they had. He beat me to death on price and wanted curbside delivery and everything else you can imagine. The people that don't think they can buy are the ones you can make a little money on.

Saw a guy walking on the side of a six lane highway....carrying an upright vacuum cleaner once. :confused:

I thought...now there is something you don't see every day.
Well, that was ME and I was looking for a outlet to do some cleaning and I did not think I had to go that far to find one.

Back
Top Bottom