• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love me some low ballin' ODT poors.....

I was a passenger in a vehicle in the outskirts of Carrolton once, with an old girlfriend, going to visit her mother ,for some reason. Anyhow, we turned off the main drag heading to the moms house and came up on a Crown Vic hauling a cedar, free standing closet, (it has a name but I can't remember nor could I spell it if I could remember) in the open trunk of this ex cop car, with 1 wrap of mule tape around this closet and the open trunk lid, of the vehicle maybe 3 feet up this 6 foot tall piece of furniture.
They had pulled out of a yard that appeared to have a 365 day yard sale going on without a business license, from the volume of treasures that lined every inch of real estate
They owned.
Well, before I could get the words out my mouth not to tailgate the Crown Vic, cedar began to splinter and explode in both lanes of this road, due to the physics of wind resistance and the ignorance of basic knot bondage, 101 skills.
No teeth skinny chick driving, met no teeth boyfriend about the exact second behind the stopped vehicle at the artistic kindling pile, they had just created,,and she started spewing forth obscenities at no tooth boyfriend that would make a sailor blush. We laughed till we couldn't breathe.
When that thing hit the asphalt, it was like it had 50 lbs of tannerite inside it.

Ain’t never seen one worth that much, YMMV.
:faint: I wouldn't last. I'd have to close my eyes, and think of Jesus.

converted.gif

Back
Top Bottom