• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just patent ridiculousness. I just posted how I am 61 and remember laying on my back, in our yard in Indiana watching the planes go by, leaving trails. This was in the 60s
Air traffic has went from just under a billion passengers in in 1980 to just under 5 billion passengers in 2020

The weather conditions change daily and some days there are more favorable conditions for trails, some days less, and all that changes at different altitudes.

With all due respect, it was just a question.
Don't get your knickers in a knot.

You do realize their are several hundred thousand planes in the air in the US at any given moment.
That doesn’t include all the military planes, no telling how many that really is.
I do realize that....so how is it one day there's just plain contrails in the nice blue sky all day....then the next day, same weather, same temperature, same blue sky, same several hundred thousand planes in the air and yet NOW many leave a long fluffy pattern in the sky that slowly dissipates and later fades into a silvery haze in the sky. I work outside constantly monitoring the sky and its obvious. Something does not compute. Your cognitive dissonance may work for you, just doesnt for me.

I am 66 and I do not remember seeing so many succinct patterns and such that stay and then dissipate so slowly.
I grew up in southeast Atlanta and that may be the reason.
I was not intimating a gay frog spraying at all.
A common, respectful dialog is what we should have here and, as an admin, you should respect that.
JMHO.

I am 66 and I do not remember seeing so many succinct patterns and such that stay and then dissipate so slowly.
I grew up in southeast Atlanta and that may be the reason.
I was not intimating a gay frog spraying at all.
A common, respectful dialog is what we should have here and, as an admin, you should respect that.
JMHO.

Could be the difference in air traffic volume Atlanta v Illinois and Indiana during the 60's and 70's. O'Hare was the busiest airport in that time period.

I do realize that....so how is it one day there's just plain contrails in the nice blue sky all day....then the next day, same weather, same temperature, same blue sky, same several hundred thousand planes in the air and yet NOW many leave a long fluffy pattern in the sky that slowly dissipates and later fades into a silvery haze in the sky. I work outside constantly monitoring the sky and its obvious. Something does not compute. Your cognitive dissonance may work for you, just doesnt for me.

You’re literally going off your sight and memory to come to your conclusions as opposed to recorded data based on:

Temperature
Altitude
Pressure
Humidity
Aircraft size
Cargo weight
Fuel use / efficiency / emission profile
Wing design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom