• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re literally going off your sight and memory to come to your conclusions as opposed recorded data based on:

Temperature
Altitude
Pressure
Humidity
Aircraft size
Cargo weight
Fuel use / efficiency
Wing design
And all that changes the contrails from one day to the next? BS. You never answered my question.

I do realize that....so how is it one day there's just plain contrails in the nice blue sky all day....then the next day, same weather, same temperature, same blue sky, same several hundred thousand planes in the air and yet NOW many leave a long fluffy pattern in the sky that slowly dissipates and later fades into a silvery haze in the sky. I work outside constantly monitoring the sky and its obvious. Something does not compute. Your cognitive dissonance may work for you, just doesnt for me.
Do you work outside at 20-40 thousand feet? Where those 'trails are?
How do you know the conditions there are the same?

I do realize that....so how is it one day there's just plain contrails in the nice blue sky all day....then the next day, same weather, same temperature, same blue sky, same several hundred thousand planes in the air and yet NOW many leave a long fluffy pattern in the sky that slowly dissipates and later fades into a silvery haze in the sky. I work outside constantly monitoring the sky and its obvious. Something does not compute. Your cognitive dissonance may work for you, just doesnt for me.
You understand just because the conditions are close to the same at ground level doesn’t mean they are at 30k feet right?
Also, go look at the departure and arrival cycle at hartsfield. I think they land a plane every 2-3 minutes there and close to the same for takeoff. Now go look at how many flights are going to the same or close to the same destination. Because they will take almost identical flight paths. Being in NW GA we see every plane that’s leaves Atlanta and goes anywhere that’s west of the Mississippi from Texas north and everything from like Indiana west.
Where you are, you will see every plane going and coming to and from the northeast and it’s a freaking boat load.
Use that brain god gave you and use just the least bit of critical thinking.

In your "expert opinions" none of you have addressed how radically different the contrails are from one day to the very next day. Not days or weeks or weather differences. Its simply not possible to have that radical of a difference given all the factors mentioned concerning altitude, temperature, pressure, yada yada.....
Truth is you don't have an explanation so you repeat the same mantra over. Believe what you want. Critical thinking is exactly what I am doing by trusting what I see and experience. I am willing to hear another valid opinion but what I won't do is believe some lame explanations from you "experts" with cognitive dissonance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom