• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah hoss...just slow down a lil bit.
I love your arguement and enthusiasm....but just slow down and receive what others are thinking.
I am open to hearing what others are thinking. Just don't need "self appointed experts" to give me BS answers to legit questions or tell me to use my God given brain. Lame.......

In your "expert opinions" none of you have addressed how radically different the contrails are from one day to the very next day. Not days or weeks or weather differences. Its simply not possible to have that radical of a difference given all the factors mentioned concerning altitude, temperature, pressure, yada yada.....
Truth is you don't have an explanation so you repeat the same mantra over. Believe what you want. Critical thinking is exactly what I am doing by trusting what I see and experience. I am willing to hear another valid opinion but what I won't do is believe some lame explanations from you "experts" with cognitive dissonance.
Ok let’s make this really simple. Go outside and build a fire, then build one the very next day and see if the smoke goes in the exact same direction, height, thickness, etc. Guess what, it’s gonna be different every single day. Now imagine this at 30k ft where the average wind speed is 29mph and changes constantly.

22te8q.gif

Ok let’s make this really simple. Go outside and build a fire, then build one the very next day and see if the smoke goes in the exact same direction, height, thickness, etc. Guess what, it’s gonna be different every single day. Now imagine this at 30k ft where the average wind speed is 29mph and changes constantly.
That is about the most pointless explanation yet....
I'm done here. You "know it all experts" have had the final word....congrats.

That is about the most pointless explanation yet....
I'm done here. You "know it all experts" have had the final word....congrats.

How else would you like it explained? You just keep saying we didn’t answer your question. And your counter point was I look into the sky and things are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom