• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is about the most pointless explanation yet....
I'm done here. You "know it all experts" have had the final word....congrats.
At this point you have to be trolling. I don’t how much more we can break it down for you.
Air moves thing’s differently day to day. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.

Believe what you want. And be sure to get your boosters....
Once again, all I know is that since I got vaxxed, I have not seen a single chem/con trail.
There must be some chemical in the shots that blocks the wavelength of light that illuminates the trails.
Obviously part of a government plan to obscure them so we are unaware of how often we are being dosed.

Last word (from My college text book in 1967

The Second Law of Thermodynamics – The Law of Entropy

"The authors see the second law of thermodynamics as man’s description of the prior and continuing work of a creator, who also holds the answer to the future destiny of man and the universe."

(Sonntag and Van Wylen) Fundamentals of Classical Thermodynamics (1965)

pp 224

How is it that one day I catch a bunch of fish. The next day I go to the same spot, same time, same wind, same tide, same lure/bait, same…, but don’t catch many or none?

Must be someone or something under the water scarring the fish.

How is it that one day I catch a bunch of fish. The next day I go to the same spot, same time, same wind, same tide, same lure/bait, same…, but don’t catch many or none?

Must be someone or something under the water scarring the fish.
Fact. Yeah. Nobody wants to talk about THAT. Cuz we all know. Chem trail planes emit harmonics that once hitting the water are at a frequency that shuts down fish appetites. "They" are fine tuning for eventual human use. We'll all starve to death. Well, some sooner than others.

C0DF32C1-5697-420D-9720-43B8C1330D89.jpeg

Caught one in the act guys. I think they forgot to turn it on for a while….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom