• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna help out the conspiracy theorists on this one. Need some good reading material lol:pop2:

Obviously a Chemical distribution plane….

7FE84ED3-6F5C-4A93-B37D-BC18EB3AC21A.jpeg

I’m gonna help out the conspiracy theorists on this one. Need some good reading material lol:pop2:

Obviously a Chemical distribution plane….

View attachment 5335157
That’s the inside of Nasa‘s DC8. It’s an air sampler, it does the same as the military open sky’s aircraft in the 55th weather reconnaissance sq flys. They fly in areas like in Russia and take air samples. We used to fire missiles
in the Atolls and fly behide and take air samples.

That’s the inside of Nasa‘s DC8. It’s an air sampler, it does the same as the military open sky’s aircraft in the 55th weather reconnaissance sq flys. They fly in areas like in Russia and take air samples. We used to fire misslea in the Atolls and fly behide and take air samples.
Ask me how I know…….

Now , for the record, we do have C130 retrofit fire suppression aircraft stationed in Wyoming . We have used those for other things also. We have 130s that were used during the Horizon oil spill that dropped oil dispersing chemical over the spill in the gulf.
There is your hat,
I don’t know **** about crop dusters so I want say a thing. Just like I know **** about AKs and glocks. So I just STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom