• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now , for the record, we do have C130 retrofit fire suppression aircraft stationed in Wyoming . We have used those for other things also. We have 130s that were used during the Horizon oil spill that dropped oil dispersing chemical over the spill in the gulf.
There is your hat,
I don’t know **** about crop dusters so I want say a thing. Just like I know **** about AKs and glocks. So I just STFU
You don't have Clarence/rank for Chem trail flights

Condensation vapor from the wing or airframe, either a result of wake turbulence from the wings moving through a high density column of air or the result of high angle of attack maneuvering is referred to as “vaping”

Condensation from the engine nacelles is referred to as “conning” or leaving contrails.

At any rate they are both nothing more than water vapor forced from the atmosphere due to aerodynamic and/or thermal effect. They persist or not based on air temp, winds aloft, air density.

Conning is so common and predictable that during flight planning the weather briefing men can tell what altitudes to avoid in the enemy AO to prevent it.

I now return you to the Otis Delmer TImmy hive world of chem trails and chupacabra rump raping.

Condensation vapor from the wing or airframe, either a result of wake turbulence from the wings moving through a high density column of air or the result of high angle of attack maneuvering is referred to as “vaping”

Condensation from the engine nacelles is referred to as “conning” or leaving contrails.

At any rate they are both nothing more than water vapor forced from the atmosphere due to aerodynamic and/or thermal effect. They persist or not based on air temp, winds aloft, air density.

Conning is so common and predictable that during flight planning the weather briefing men can tell what altitudes to avoid in the enemy AO to prevent it.

I now return you to the Otis Delmer TImmy hive world of chem trails and chupacabra rump raping.
Good soldier,you got this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom