• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love the view of Chem-trails in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 possible reasons

1. People were not paying attention since there was no internet to get them worried about make believe stuff

2. People make facts up based solely on conjecture to fill in holes in their lack of knowledge on a subject. Climate change extremist do the same ****. “I don’t remember it being so hot growing up.”

3. Huge population explosions, coupled by cheaper flight made possible by more, bigger, faster, aircraft doing thousands of flights daily which in turn makes for more contrails in the sky.

An honest question:
Why is it, we never saw these non-dissipating streams before the 90s?
Just curious.
That’s just patent ridiculousness. I just posted how I am 61 and remember laying on my back, in our yard in Indiana watching the planes go by, leaving trails. This was in the 60s
Air traffic has went from just under a billion passengers in in 1980 to just under 5 billion passengers in 2020

The weather conditions change daily and some days there are more favorable conditions for trails, some days less, and all that changes at different altitudes.

Before the 90's?

This was in the early '40's...

Public

If you notice, some bombers are streaming and some are not. Looks like the ones streaming are at a higher altitude.

Thats quite a jump in logic you made there. Believe it or not it’s really cold up at 36,000 feet so the frozen vapor tends to hang out a while.
No jump in logic. Nobody here has explained the perfect "cross hatch" patterns in the sky that fade into a silvery look as the day wears on. Tons of pictures with these patterns including ones on my phone. You believe what you want. I know what I'm seeing ain't quite right, especially when you see a normal contrail in the same sky.

Attachments

• chem trails.png
    chem trails.png
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • chem 2.jpg
    chem 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
No jump in logic. Nobody here has explained the perfect "cross hatch" patterns in the sky that fade into a silvery look as the day wears on. Tons of pictures with these patterns including ones on my phone. You believe what you want. I know what I'm seeing ain't quite right, especially when you see a normal contrail in the same sky.

Post pics on here then.

You do realize their are several hundred thousand planes in the air in the US at any given moment.
That doesn’t include all the military planes, no telling how many that really is.

Also every one of those trails are at different altitudes.
Not like they would spray the same way you would plant a garden…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom