• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may be done with Optics Planet

Asked. They punted to the manufacturer. Everything seems very cookie cutter as far as their communication. They don’t answer phones and no chat anymore (they say they offer it, but I haven’t seen the chat option since forever ago). Everything “please allow 3 days” as they work through “backlogs.”
That sucks man, I would side step all of their options and keep pushing for the tracking number until they ship you some sights, even if they are cheap ones. I've never bought from them, I've only recently started buying from primary arms and had to deal with their customer service a couple times and it was amazing. Their shipping times on guns is like a snail but they gave me a gift card since the one I ordered went on sale 4 weeks after I ordered it and it came in the day after, they didn't hesitate one bit, the first email they replied was a no problem here's a gift card good for X amount. Thank you for choosing us. I'll always use primary arms as a go to now.

I quit buying from OpticsPlanet about three years ago when I found out that they would no longer sell any magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. I used to spend a fair amount of money with them even though I never bought a magazine, just the thought of them caving in turned me off to them.

I haven't looked at their website in those three years. I just went there and looked at some of the listings they have for mags. They have 30 round magazines listed on their site, but read the descriptions, they are blocked to hold only 10 rounds.

Just my two cents worth.

I quit buying from OpticsPlanet about three years ago when I found out that they would no longer sell any magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. I used to spend a fair amount of money with them even though I never bought a magazine, just the thought of them caving in turned me off to them.

I haven't looked at their website in those three years. I just went there and looked at some of the listings they have for mags. They have 30 round magazines listed on their site, but read the descriptions, they are blocked to hold only 10 rounds.

Just my two cents worth.
Thank you for your post. I wish someone had pointed this out earlier. I am now a FORMER Optics Planet customer.

Back
Top Bottom