• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may be done with Optics Planet

Well what did they say?
Sorry, finally got off work. Received a refund notification in my email inbox right before I received a telephone call back apologizing for the error, and rather than back ordering the sights or sending a comparable replacement, they refunded me the purchase price of the sights (minus the 5% coupon I applied to the original order). All in all, I am wholly satisfied with the outcome (not the runaround required to reach it, but nonetheless satisfied). I’m glad I was able to reach someone via telephone, and he did show good follow-through.

Sorry, finally got off work. Received a refund notification in my email inbox right before I received a telephone call back apologizing for the error, and rather than back ordering the sights or sending a comparable replacement, they refunded me the purchase price of the sights (minus the 5% coupon I applied to the original order). All in all, I am wholly satisfied with the outcome (not the runaround required to reach it, but nonetheless satisfied). I’m glad I was able to reach someone via telephone, and he did show good follow-through.
That is the absolute least they should have done for the bait and switch. They correct the listing or are they still racking up future customer anger?

Optics planet for the lose. They will never get any of my $. They change due dates at will, usually the second after you order it. Then it’s back ordered. Psssshhhhhh. GTFO.
If they regularly advertise something on Amazon with an in-stock notice and you order it and then change it, use the "rate supplier" option and report them, ESPECIALLY if they don't change their leader ad. I saw this as a common thing with them years ago - they know they do it and don't care.

Yeah my last experience with them was not a pleasant one initiating a return now for that purchase as it shipped months after I needed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom