• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may be old school...

edindah

Firefighter Supporter
ODT Junkie!
285   0
Reaction score
...in that I was always told to "Praise in Public and Rebuke in Private". Well, I am here to "Praise in Public". Sometime ago, I purchased an AMT Automag III from a fellow ODT member. I took it to a local indoor range to see what it does. After the first mag dump (8 rounds of .30 cal carbine), the Range Safety Officer comes up to me, taps me on the shoulder and says, "Next time you come here with that thing, in addition to your ears(ear plugs), bring sunglasses." I looked puzzled and he smiled and said, "That thing throws a flame this long!" I said, "Show me." He smiles even bigger and says "OK!", and he does and it does!!!! Now, I find myself wanting a holster for the beast. One of the many great things about living in Dahlonega (and there are many) is Gearcraft is here. Right down the street (ok, everything is right down the street in Dahlonega.) I go in and see Billie and Nate and show them 'The Beast' and said I want a drop leg holster for it. They could have thrown something together and I would have been satisfied, but when I picked it up this afternoon, I was blown away. They put some thought into this thing. Not only is it a drop leg, but can be changed to a regular OWB holster. Not only does it accommodate the Automag, but is configured so that I can have another firearm cover made and swap it out for
auto1.jpg
Auto2.jpg
Auto3.JPG
Auto4.JPG
the drop leg or OWB. To top it off, since this thing throws a flame, Nate lased a dragon in the holster. Kudos to a great asset to fellow ODT members, but guys that really go the extra mile for firearm owners and users.

Attachments

• Auto4.JPG
    Auto4.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom