• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I may have just imagined awesomeness..

B4F5811B-986F-457C-84AC-E8B7652EE09C.gif

Couldn't be bothered leaving the house last night, wife was trying to make me do a supermarket run. So I listed the random crap we had in the fridge and then the word recipe in Google, ended up with this weird casserole bake thing, it was good. The best thing about it was the layer of cream cheese mixed with sour cream. If you really want to guarantee a visit to the ER, maybe you should substitute the ricotta for that.

Sounds like something you would eat after smoking a joint, Had a friend that made a German Chocolate cake and she put Bacon in it, best damn cake you ever ate

I imagined it. I have yet to construct this and will make it soon, but it demands my full attention and some consideration and engineering. I don't want soggy bacon, and I need to get some measurements to make sure I have enough.

I'm thinking 2 or 2.5 pounds of bacon. Nah, call it 3 pounds. Bacon never goes to waste.

Thick slice, Wrights maybe, or ??

I'll make a homemade sauce for the sausage/beef sauce.

This may be my greatest contribution to mankind yet!

Basket weave the bacon, cook it in the oven!

Basket weave the bacon, cook it in the oven!

Great idea!

GF and I made buffalo chicken dip last night for the superbowl- two chicken breasts, shredded, a block of cream cheese, 8 oz of shredded cheddar, half a tub of sour cream, bunch of crumbled blue cheese, half a bottle of Franks hot sauce. wow, that stuff is so good!

She made the guacamole. The Dominican Rum is the best ever, and Absolut Jello shots.

jello[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom