• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I missed ****ing twice! Argggh!

Apparently I missed her from 20 feet away. Either that or she doesn't bleed. I could see where she hit the ground but couldn't find and blood. We looked for her for hours, but never found a single drop of blood. I don't know. Apparently I'm not much of a deer hunter.

If she fell, you hit her enough to kill her. Probably go back this morning and find her. Might be a good idea to come over here where you brought the SBS and put a few rounds on paper.

If she fell, you hit her enough to kill her. Probably go back this morning and find her. Might be a good idea to come over here where you brought the SBS and put a few rounds on paper.

I zeroed Saturday.

I'm going to shoot a couple off though just to make sure I didn't knock something loose climbing into the stand.

Last edited:
Apparently I missed her from 20 feet away. Either that or she doesn't bleed. I could see where she hit the ground but couldn't find and blood. We looked for her for hours, but never found a single drop of blood. I don't know. Apparently I'm not much of a deer hunter.

Dang that sucks. I was hoping to see a picture of a deer with your suppressed blackout. Don't worry, this weekend should be great with cold weather hitting and the rut.

Shoot some targets and give it another go. Hell you may have bumped your scope on the way in or something.

If you were as good as your screen name suggests you would just spine em every time. They just go in circles on the ground then....Pretty easy to find.
You misread my screen name. It is NWS HARP Shooter as in I need a target the size of a harp to hit it.

You misread my screen name. It is NWS HARP Shooter as in I need a target the size of a harp to hit it.

Bass Fiddle.
The instrument is a Bass Fiddle.

Dude, it happens to everyone; not usually 3 times in one day, but it happens.

Check your stuff, get it right, and get back out there.

You will succeed if you keep on Keeping On.

Back
Top Bottom