• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a couple of guys for a couple of days to do yard work

Grub Master

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
I need a couple of guys for 2 days to do some yard clean up and move a pile of dirt (down hill).
Pays $12 an hour and I will provide lunch. Need it done in the next couple of days before it starts raining again.
I live near Johnson Ferry and Shallowford Rd.
Thanks
Bob
770-617-6477

Pull up to the value village on Hwy 9 in Roswell down Shallowford rd in a pickup truck and you will have plenty of volunteers within seconds.

If it was closer to my area and I wasnt rushing to get **** done in my garage this week I'd come help..

Sounds more like something a couple friends should come help you do for some ribs or steaks on the grill and free beer though ;)

If it was closer to my area and I wasnt rushing to get **** done in my garage this week I'd come help..

Sounds more like something a couple friends should come help you do for some ribs or steaks on the grill and free beer though ;)
Thanks, All my "friends" are old like me but they would show up for steaks and beer.

This looks like hard work. I'm gonna go to McDonald's dey pay mees 15 an hour!

Just kidding. It's hard to find good help. I had a crisis with our rental house and found this guy. Told my wife he was an angel.

This looks like hard work. I'm gonna go to McDonald's dey pay mees 15 an hour!

Just kidding. It's hard to find good help. I had a crisis with our rental house and found this guy. Told my wife he was an angel.
I found a couple of guys just a few minutes. I think they will be ok.
I have the same problem with my rental houses and found a great guy but he's busy right now. I'm hoping to buy another rental soon and always need someone. The older I get the more help I need...

Back
Top Bottom