• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a little info on buy/sell silver....any help appreciated.

Thanks for all the links , folks.

i wasnt aware of the run on silver right now.

We were just thinking of putting some metal in the safe for when paper dollar drops off the planet. :rolleyes:

I may wait a few weeks and see where this thing levels out. :confused: Still net sure yet.

We were just thinking of putting some metal in the safe for when paper dollar drops off the planet. :rolleyes:

I may wait a few weeks and see where this thing levels out. :confused: Still net sure yet.
Real metal for use in case of emergency....
M855_Featured_01.jpg

Metal that can be used while everyone is still fed and healthy, and civil to each other....
silver-eagle-coin-stacks.jpg

I picked up some silver a couple weeks back right as it started to move. The locations had not yet re-tagged the tagged items and I paid melt for 15 dollars face.

I was buying sterling items on an auction site and I picked up some jewelery with a slight premium.
I got some salt shakers below melt.

I picked up five silver eagles earlier this month for less than the current spot.

I'm in a little heavy on some stuff, but I'd say I'm up. I don't have a huge stack, but, at least its respectable now.

3 weeks is a long time in a silver market. Just ask the Hunt Brothers. The trend is your friend. Gubmint intervention may not stop it this time.

ag0365nyb.gif
ag0030lnb.gif

Check Gold: I will be taking it in the shorts today in my mining shares. I will not loose, because I will not sell.

t24_gold_en_usoz_home_262_130.gif

https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-08-...-profit-taking-headline-into-the-weekend.html

3 weeks is a long time in a silver market. Just ask the Hunt Brothers. The trend is your friend. Gubmint intervention may not stop it this time.

ag0365nyb.gif
ag0030lnb.gif

Check Gold: I will be taking it in the shorts today in my mining shares today. I will not loose, because I will not sell.

t24_gold_en_usoz_home_262_130.gif

https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-08-...-profit-taking-headline-into-the-weekend.html

Wow...i dont remember seeing one metal up and one down like that....i thought they kind of moved together. Shows what i know ! Lol

one thing i did notice was gold and platinum used to be about the same price , roughly, now its like a grand diff ?? Is that right ?

Back
Top Bottom