• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a new belt

triplexbullies

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
I need a new belt. I'd like one that is rigid enough to carry iwb or owb but that I can also wear when I'm not carrying. I've used a leather belt from Horse Town forever but its just too worn to hold well even when I'm not carrying. I'm open to whatever material as long as its a normal belt as well as something to carry better.

Thanks

NexBelt. Plenty rigid enough for edc inside or outside waistband, and plenty comfortable enough to not know it's there.
I alternate between pocket carry, and aiwb carry depending on what pants I'm wearing. The NexBelt buckle is super easy to adjust in ¼" increments and makes it easy when carrying aiwb when I get in/out of my truck, or if my wife makes too much dinner. No need to unbuckle and move the belt length an inch or so....... just a simple click will provide a little extra if needed.

I actually have a couple.....one I wear at work if I'm tinkering around in the shop, and a nicer clean one I wear everywhere else.

Lifetime warranty on Hanks Belts.
Check for a 10% military discount code.

I have a carry belt, a casual belt for jeans and a nicely stitched dress belt.

NexBelt. Plenty rigid enough for edc inside or outside waistband, and plenty comfortable enough to not know it's there.
I alternate between pocket carry, and aiwb carry depending on what pants I'm wearing. The NexBelt buckle is super easy to adjust in ¼" increments and makes it easy when carrying aiwb when I get in/out of my truck, or if my wife makes too much dinner. No need to unbuckle and move the belt length an inch or so....... just a simple click will provide a little extra if needed.

I actually have a couple.....one I wear at work if I'm tinkering around in the shop, and a nicer clean one I wear everywhere else.

Which ones do you have?

Back
Top Bottom