• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a smaller coffee maker....

7e5801d8a45c77c69d90d89206c2f72d.jpg

I have a Mr Coffee and waste a lot of coffee. I make it the night before with two large scoops..I end up only drinking 1-2 in the am and leave prolly two cups left..I was thinking about getting one of those I cup machines..But seems the census is negative on the taste.. I guess I will continue on the hunt..

I have a Mr Coffee and waste a lot of coffee. I make it the night before with two large scoops..I end up only drinking 1-2 in the am and leave prolly two cups left..I was thinking about getting one of those I cup machines..But seems the census is negative on the taste.. I guess I will continue on the hunt..
Pour the extra in a microwave safe cup and stick in the fridge. Nuke it the next morning.

I'm using a bigger cup now. When three cups are gone, the pot is about empty. Sounds funny but it works for me. But I drink a lot of the stuff anyway.

Back
Top Bottom