• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Need AR flip up sight guidance.

I've got a moderately crummy pair you can have free in the meantime. PM me if you want them.

All the ones I've seen have more play than I like. If I ever have few bucks spare I'll get fixed ones, $40 a pair range. I only plan to sight in at one distance, so I'll risk them moving a bit and hope for the best.

Okay let's try this. I'm really not looking to put Optics on. If a fixed sight is better for me and inexpensive I can do that. I'm on a budget right now I'm sure things will change in the future but right now I'm new to the AR platform and my rifle does not have sites

Okay let's try this. I'm really not looking to put Optics on. If a fixed sight is better for me and inexpensive I can do that. I'm on a budget right now I'm sure things will change in the future but right now I'm new to the AR platform and my rifle does not have sites
You are not far from me. I don't really use iron sights as they are backups for me, but you are welcome to play with the magpul and ruger mbus sights I have. FWIW, I like how the Diamondback sights line up as well, but don't have any currently. They have both polymer and metal offerings.

You are not far from me. I don't really use iron sights as they are backups for me, but you are welcome to play with the magpul and ruger mbus sights I have. FWIW, I like how the Diamondback sights line up as well, but don't have any currently. They have both polymer and metal offerings.
That would be absolutely fantastic and obviously I'm a huge believer in paybacks. I really don't know which way to go but I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to try something instead of throwing my money at it and then having to try something else

Here ya go, at Amazon, and all for a grand total of $19.49, I have 4 sets and they work every bit as good as my $100 each Yankee Hill BUIS
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ec+Iron+Sights+Front+++Rear+Sight+Mounts+Set+
22221824_1862425913785844_419464623049114871_n.jpg

Magpul mbus are best bang for the buck if you don't mind polymer sights. They also make mbus pro sights that are metal but cots a bit more. Those would be 2 of the best in my opinion to stay within a budget but still get quality sights

Back
Top Bottom