• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I Need AR flip up sight guidance.

I've got a whirlwind of great assistance here and you guys are awesome. I am completely blind to what I could possibly need and any kind of direction is going to help me out somewhere down the line

I've always followed the practice of folding buis if you have a magnified optic and fixed if you are just using irons or co-witness with an RDS.

I've used the Daniel Defense fixed rear sight (think it's the A1.5 model) and it's a solid choice.

Nothing Troy is nice. Too many good companies to support those tards.

And in your signature line you say "Like they say in 2nd Corinthians, you better check urself before you wreck urself."

Love the Bible speak... I have DD, Sig, and CZ sights but the Troy Battlesights, in my opinion, are the best, and yes I know the backstory on Troy. Sometimes people and businesses make mistakes... not sure if that is what Troy would call it, but I am okay to show a little forgiveness. As stated in Ephesians 4:31-32: "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Now, go out and buy some darn good battlesights!!

And in your signature line you say "Like they say in 2nd Corinthians, you better check urself before you wreck urself."

Love the Bible speak... I have DD, Sig, and CZ sights but the Troy Battlesights, in my opinion, are the best, and yes I know the backstory on Troy. Sometimes people and businesses make mistakes... not sure if that is what Troy would call it, but I am okay to show a little forgiveness. As stated in Ephesians 4:31-32: "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Now, go out and buy some darn good battlesights!!
Screenshot_20171030-171912.png

Back
Top Bottom