• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help please

i have one of all possible choices and ammo to spare. if you want to shoot for free, i'm in powder springs and have access to safe shooting area. police people can vouch for my sincerity. call steve at 404 863 9740. if it works for you, it would save a bunch of money. moms don't have to much to spare

i have one of all possible choices and ammo to spare. if you want to shoot for free, i'm in powder springs and have access to safe shooting area. police people can vouch for my sincerity. call steve at 404 863 9740. if it works for you, it would save a bunch of money. moms don't have to much to spare

thank you :) I don't know when I will get the chance Iv'e got a bunch of stuff I have to do and I'm going through finding a place finding stuff to buy for a place daughter just started pre k and so much more but Hopefully soon I will have the chance !! What type of guns do you own?

The only way to know what you like is for you to shoot it and see how it fits/feels in your hand!
every weapon made has drawbacks and advantages, there are NO perfect weapons for every situation.
Semi autoes are more prone to jams and malfunctions-especially in the hands of an inexperienced shooter.
Shotguns are large and cumbersome, also easy to take away from the person holding them.
( although a pump 20 gauge in my opinion is not at all a bad suggestion!)
you just can't carry it with you many places, as a In home protection gun not a bad idea!
22's-- come on now seriously?
thats the least reliable ammunition produced!
you suggest giving an non experienced shooter a round that may simply fail to ignite? I don't think so!
So as usual MY suggestion is to try to shoot a 327 federal magnum, or a 32 H & R magnum!
it has the anility to also fire 32 S & W long, 32 S & w as well as the more powerful 32 magnum rounds. ammo ain't cheap but it allows you to cover a very wide range of power levels to find what works for you.
In the 32 magnum calibers recoil is less than 38 special while energy levels and expansion (reduces penetration) are generally superior.
and there is no more reliable weapon than a revolver in the hands of a novice.-- well you do have a single shot I guess!
the problem is again they are hard to locate to try out and hard to find to actually buy.
in any case try anything before buying it, and personally I would say take some classes before buying a tote permit, the classes are way more important in my mind!
hope this helps.

The only way to know what you like is for you to shoot it and see how it fits/feels in your hand!
every weapon made has drawbacks and advantages, there are NO perfect weapons for every situation.
Semi autoes are more prone to jams and malfunctions-especially in the hands of an inexperienced shooter.
Shotguns are large and cumbersome, also easy to take away from the person holding them.
( although a pump 20 gauge in my opinion is not at all a bad suggestion!)
you just can't carry it with you many places, as a In home protection gun not a bad idea!
22's-- come on now seriously?
thats the least reliable ammunition produced!
you suggest giving an non experienced shooter a round that may simply fail to ignite? I don't think so!
So as usual MY suggestion is to try to shoot a 327 federal magnum, or a 32 H & R magnum!
it has the anility to also fire 32 S & W long, 32 S & w as well as the more powerful 32 magnum rounds. ammo ain't cheap but it allows you to cover a very wide range of power levels to find what works for you.
In the 32 magnum calibers recoil is less than 38 special while energy levels and expansion (reduces penetration) are generally superior.
and there is no more reliable weapon than a revolver in the hands of a novice.-- well you do have a single shot I guess!
the problem is again they are hard to locate to try out and hard to find to actually buy.
in any case try anything before buying it, and personally I would say take some classes before buying a tote permit, the classes are way more important in my mind!
hope this helps.

Oh it does help I'm always up for advice and any information I'm a bit on the nerdy side and love to learn all that there is to learn so any more advice go ahead and give it to me !

Back
Top Bottom