• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help please

now,most assume w my name im a dude!lol NOT!!!.anyways when I bought my 1st handgun 15 years ago, I bought a 9mm Taurus revolver,went on to a sig,smith and Wesson,walther.then 3 years ago discovered glock im a small women hair under 5 foot tall,but I prefer a glock 21 45 cal.i carry it in a small purse and love glock.wont ever carry anything else. ive had people say y not get a slim frame glock,and im like im very comfortable with my G21 full size.i think its all about preference and what u are comfortable with

See so the guys at gun stores can't feed me a load of bull or anything because if your comfortable with something like that than I know I will do just fine!

See so the guys at gun stores can't feed me a load of bull or anything because if your comfortable with something like that than I know I will do just fine!

Ladies, it is all about what feels right, and what you can shoot well. I am glad that both of you, sam and celene are active shooters or will be active shooters. Good on the both of you.

Ladies, it is all about what feels right, and what you can shoot well. I am glad that both of you, sam and celene are active shooters or will be active shooters. Good on the both of you.

Why Thank you I have some experience and so far loveee shooting and I'm hoping to get into hunting because there's nothing better than fresh bear or deer meat!

Back
Top Bottom